Saturday 29 March 2014

Moon In Taurus

Taurus is a very fruitful sign to do planting under. I plan to use this astrological phase next week to start some of my seeds. I have decided to start with root vegetables. I only have 2. These are Onions and Parsnips. I will also be starting my Lettuce on this date. I have put my Mandrake seeds in the refrigerator to start planting under this phase as well.

I ordered my Mandrake seeds from a website called Alchemy-Works. This is one of my favorite sites online. It is independently owned and operated.

Here are some links for you to order seeds through Amazon: 1,000+ Buttercrunch Heirloom Lettuce Seeds- 2013 Seeds All American Parsnip 300 + Seeds Earlier and taller topped than Hollow Crown Onion Yellow Sweet Spanish Great Heirloom Vegetable 300 Seeds Onion Green Bunching Great Heirloom Vegetable 200 Seeds Unique~(Harry Potter Herbology Class)~MANDRAKE Seed~1 Seed ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment