Saturday 29 March 2014

Clary Sage

This year I will be growing Clary Sage in my garden. I plan to start my seeds next week. I plan to use the astrological phase when Cancer is the sign the Moon is in. Clary Sage can be used for many magickal purposes. It is used in wish magick. You would write your wish on one of the leaves of this plant. The leaves of Clary Sage grow to be quite large. I have read that they can grow as large as 1 foot.

When you have written your wish on the leaf you place it beneath your pillow. You will have dreams in the evening. It is best to make note of them. They will give you some ideas about whether or not your wish will come true. If a negative answer is revealed you should bury your leaf and move on. 

Here is a link to purchase Clary Sage seeds so you can grow them yourself:  Herb Seeds - Sage Clary - 250 Seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment