Wednesday 26 March 2014

Mandrake

I am getting ready for gardening season right now. I have started some work to get my garden going. I have just phoned the lady who runs the community garden I am involved with. Next week I plan to make use of the greenhouse. I have just started some of my seeds in the refrigerator. The first seeds I have started are for a plant called Black Mandrake.

This herb is a baneful herb, but I plan to use the root for a poppet. This is something which is common for Mandrake. This root looks like a human. This is why it is commonly used for poppets. My magickal intent will be self-healing and advancement in life. This will be a very long term magickal working. This plant takes more time to grow.

This plant is governed by Saturn. Saturn often governs plants which are slow growing. This plant should take 2 gardening seasons to harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment