Saturday 8 March 2014

Beginning My Garden



This year I have purchased many seeds for my garden. I hope to do 3 separate gardens this year. I have just confirmed one garden plot today. This is located near Dundas and Bathhurst Street in downtown Toronto. My plants shall soon be ready to grow. Spring is not very far away. I take part in a community garden called Diversity Garden. My plot is very large. I had trouble filling the space last summer. This year I have purchased a wide variety of seeds. I have also been winning them off of a website called Listia.

Here is the link to join Listia:

Listia.com - Auction Site

Listia is an auction site which is a little bit different. You can win credits to bid with for free. You can also post auctions to win credits in order to bid on the site. Sometimes they give you credits for different activities. You might get credits for sharing something on Facebook or Twitter.

My garden is soon going to be happening. This year I intend to do it right. I have purchased various books off of Amazon. I will give you some links below to purchase them yourself. 



Planetary Planting: Organic Gardening by the Signs of the Zodiac and the Phases of the Moon Llewellyn's 2015 Herbal Almanac: Herbs for Growing & Gathering, Cooking & Crafts, Health & Beauty, History, Myth & Lore Llewellyn's 2015 Witches' Datebook Seed Savers: Treasure (Volume 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment